This review applies to version 1.2.
The latest version of this software will soon be reviewed by our
BlackArmor Discovery automatically finds Seagate Network Attached Storage (NAS) servers on your local network.
From the BlackArmor Discovery window, you can:
- View a list of BlackArmor NAS servers on your local network.
- View and access a list of shared folders (or shares) on a selected server.
- Make a share easy to access by mapping it as a network drive on your computer (for example, as the Z: drive).
- Open BlackArmor Manager to set up, modify, or monitor a server.
- Open BlackArmor Backup to begin a backup of the files on your computer.
- Register a server.
- Access Seagate Support online.